Village Veterinary Clinic will be opening back up for in-person Doctor appointments and surgery check-ins starting Monday January 17th, 2022!
As we continue to navigate this pandemic, we will have protocols in place to protect you, the client, and our staff.
- Curbside service will still be available! Let our receptionists know your preference when scheduling your appointment.
- Our technician appointments, medicine pickups and grooming check-ins will be kept as curbside.
- We will be allowing 2 clients per appointment for the in-person option.
- We ask that everyone call the clinic from their car (847) 223-5593 to check in your pet. We will give you a call once your pet's room is ready. This allows us to minimize congestion within the lobby and help keep everyone socially distanced.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your pet's appointment at a later time.
- Masks will be required for everyone - regardless of vaccination status.