Village Veterinary Clinic will be opening back up for in-person Doctor appointments and surgery check-ins starting Monday January 17th, 2022!
As we continue to navigate this pandemic, we will have protocols in place to protect you, the client, and our staff.
- Curbside service will still be available! Let our receptionists know your preference when scheduling your appointment.
- Our technician appointments, medicine pickups and grooming check-ins will be kept as curbside.
- We will be allowing 2 clients per appointment for the in-person option.
- We ask that everyone call the clinic from their car (847) 223-5593 to check in your pet. We will give you a call once your pet's room is ready. This allows us to minimize congestion within the lobby and help keep everyone socially distanced.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your pet's appointment at a later time.
- Masks will be required for everyone - regardless of vaccination status.
We value our clients' experience at Village Vet. If your pet or animal is currently a patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
As always fantastic. We bring Butters Timmah and Jager here. Wonderful wonderful staff and now with curbside service.
- Steve Davis
Hands down the best veterinarian clinic I have ever been to. They are friendly and genuinely concerned about your pet and go out of there way to treat your pet. The atmosphere is wonderful and homey instead of "Emergency room drab" as you find in most clinics . I am quite relieved to have finally found a great veterinarian clinic. My dog is genuinely a family member and it is nice to have peace of mind when it comes to his health and welfare. I would recommend this veterinarian clinic to everyon
Hands down best vet office around. The genuine care for your pet is unmistakeable. Asked open ended questions to understand what is happening with your pet and listens to your answers. A customer for life!